Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Marble Cake


Hi all of you..I am back after a long time. Hope u all might have known through my sis’s blog that I am gifted with a baby boy. As I am busy taking care of the baby I hardly get spare time to experiment in my kitchen. This month I am a bit relaxed, bcoz my hubby will be back home at noon. So it is really tough time for him to handle the little one.  So I promise you all that I will try to post some recipes this month. Today I am posting ‘’Marble cake.’’

Ingredients

Flour - 1 ½ cup
Baking powder - 1 ½ spoon
Unsalted butter - 125 gms
Coco powder - 2 spoon
Vanilla essence - 1 spoon
Milk - ½ cup
Egg         - 2
Sugar - 1 cup

Preparation

Mix Flour and baking powder and keep it aside. Mix butter and sugar by using a beater. Then add egg one by one and beat again. Then add the prepared flour & baking powder mixture into this and beat well by adding enough milk. Then finally add vanilla essence. Now the batter is ready. Pour this into a greased cake tin leaving ¼th of the mixture. Now add coco powder into the ¼th mixture and beat well. Add this unevenly on the top of it to get a marble effect. Keep the preparation in the oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment